Friday, August 7, 2009

Sakwinder Narwal: Fishing Enthusiast


Many busy entrepreneurs and businessmen play as hard as they work with such leisure activities as yatching, party going, or flying. Not Sakwinder Narwal. Sakwinder "Sak" prefers the quiet joy of fishing. And fishing he does with a passion.

Sakwinder Narwal goes to the ends of the earth to fish, an activity he finds not only relaxing but also a great learning experience. He enjoys observing the habitat and nature around his fishing venue, learning fish habits and meeting the challenges each fishing environment presents. Fishing, a sport that requires great patience is well suited to Sakwinder Narwal who likes to study the ambience of different fish habitats and the life cycle and unique characteristics of fish . And he has fished many rivers, oceans and lakes. He has fished for shark in the waters off Montauk Point in Long Island, New York, shad in the Delaware River in New Jersey and salmon in the inlets of Bristol Bay, Alaska. A strictly "catch and release" fisherman, Sak Narwal can be found at least once a week in some fishing ground somewhere, reveling in the activity of matching his wits with the fish.

No comments:

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Disclaimer

This blog is a collection of musings about things that interest me. The opinions are my own. While I try my best to be accurate and ensure accurate links to relevant sites, I may make honest mistakes, hopefully few and far between. I intend no harm to anyone. I welcome comments but please be kind and observe a no profanity ethic. This site may contain paid content but this in no way affects the honesty and spirit of the writing. I do not collect personal information or insert cookies in reader's computers. Blog posts belong to me. Content may be copied and distributed (but not modified), as long as my authorship is acknowledged with a link back to the content page. Photos are either mine or obtained from free sites. I make an effort to track and acknowledge the owner but this is often not possible. If you are the owner of photos on this site, please contact me. As life is a continually changing process, this blog is a work in progress.

Apture